Monday, August 24, 2009

Registering...better with a girl friend






So I have been pretty not into this whole registry process. To be honest, it is pretty overwhelming. There are like a billion and one stores to choose from, not to mention everyone's and anyone's opinions! So registering (or "registration" as my fiance likes to call it), has been put on the back burner.
Upon arriving at our friend's place yesterday (another soon bride-to-bee) for a fantasy football draft, we, as the girls, obviously had to find something to do to entertain ourselves. My response to getting manicures was "No-Williams Sonoma to register." I cringed with excitement-not what I had in mind. But, as I roamed the aisles with a fellow bee, the registry grew, become filled with items needed to make the very home I want.
Registering with a female counterpart in the same boat as me, the clueless boat, was so successful, and so much fun; we were able to bounce ideas, tips and product uses off each other, without feeling overwhelmed or completely uneducated!* I walked out of there feeling confident of my future kitchen, and look forward to our next 'Registration' day.

*Mom, you are still my favorite female to register with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment